The Grand Caymanian Resort is an Interval Resort situated on the shores of the North Sound, only minutes from Owen Roberts International Airport, and to the world famous Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman. Spend days diving into the island's most interesting dive wrecks, or search for local treasures in the shops at Camana Bay or Georgetown. Enjoy dining; taste world renowned cuisine - there is something for everyone. And at the end of your sunshine soaked days, relax in our comfortable accommodations offering all of the amenities of your ideal home away from home. Gather around our grilling area and mingle with new friends, enjoy nightly entertainment at our Blue Iguana Grill and Lounge, or take a swing in one of our waterfront hammocks.
The Grand Caymanian Resort shares facilities with the brand new Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman and offers many amenities including the Blue Iguana Grill and Lounge; open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as, daily happy hour from 4-7pm featuring drink specials. The restaurant offers nightly specials and theme nights so you can enjoy karaoke, bingo, trivia, live music and more! During your stay at the Grand Caymanian Resort enjoy:
- Complimentary shuttle service to popular stops such as Seven Mile Beach, Foster's Grocery Store, Camana Bay, and Georgetown
- Convenient, private boat dock with regular excursions to Stingray City
- 'Figure 8' swimming pool with sun deck
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Tennis Court, rackets and balls are available
- Beach Volley Ball Court
- Complimentary beach chair and pool towel service
- BBQ grill area
- On site dive shop
- On site water sports to include jet skis, kayaks, and more
- Book lending library
- The North Sound
- And more!
For our owners and guests, we look forward to welcoming you soon - to your home away from home, the Grand Caymanian Resort.
Members: View our 2015 Grand Caymanian Resort annual timeshare letter.